- Rotor containment can losses (caused by modulation of rotor field by stator teeth)
- Rotor stress distribution resulting from shrink fitting of containment cans
- Rotor stress distribution at maximum speed
- Investigation of rotor and shaft vibration modes and critical speeds
- Copper losses resulting from leakage fields
High Speed Electric Motors
Share on social media
Explore more projects by capability...
Best Solution can provide bespoke designs for resolvers including variable reluctance resolvers, for specific customer requirements. We have produced designs for customers including 2 pole
Explore more projects by sector...
Explore Best Solution Consultancy
Discuss a Project
We enjoy helping our customers with an increasingly broad spectrum of modelling tasks. These continue to present new challenges, and have helped us to build an experienced team and a powerful set of simulation techniques.